Are you interested in being part of the West Briar Middle School Band? Follow the steps listed below to pick your band instrument, meet the band directors, and get answers to your questions. Thanks!
1. Please watch the videos listed below to learn about Band at West Briar MS
- Recording of LIVE Info Meeting - Recorded on April 30 (Meet the Band Directors & Learn About the Instruments)
- Band Instrument Demonstration Video (Presented by The United States Army Field Band)
- Why Join Band Video?
2. Complete the Online Form - Choose Your Band Instrument
Band classes at West Briar are organized by instrument type. For example... all of the Beginner Clarinets have class at the same time daily, but it's a different time than the Beginner Trumpet players. By completing this form, you will have a much better chance of being placed in the correct band class at the beginning of the school year. This form is for information purposes only and not a contract. Please complete the form even if you're not 100% sure you want to have Band as your elective class at West Briar.
- Click HERE & Complete the "Choose Your Band Instrument" Form
- Students can choose to play Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Trumpet, French Horn, Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba, or Percussion (Mallets & Drums). Oboe and Bassoon are also available by special request (Please contact Mr. Hall for more information about Oboe and Bassoon).
- All "New" Band students need to complete the "Choose Your Band Instrument" Form.
3. JOIN Our Remind for FUTURE West Briar MS Band Students & Parents
use code: @wbband06
Please email Mr. Hall - Band Director - email@example.com